Things have been a little crazy at The Sandbag House this last while – we have had a borehole drilled – and we found water! So, that and a couple of other things has meant little time to actually pour the “brew” out of my head. Suffice it to say, there is a stock building and the “brew” is maturing.
Anyway, as I am still working through old posts for publication here, I thought see what I still had in my “draft” folder. This one struck me – it’s the time of year that little creatures emerge, so here we are. This was first published some time in 2014, and when I was still learning how to drive my then new Samsung bridge camera.
It’s an eclectic collection of photographs from in and around The Sandbag House:
Until next time
The Sandbag House
McGregor, South Africa
In addition to WordPress I blog on a number of platforms:
- Steemit – a crypto, social network and blogging platform, to which I post from WordPress using the SteemPress plugin.
- If you’d also like to use your WordPress blog to earn crypto, join us on SteemPress.
- My WordPress site is hosted by fellow Steemian, @gmuxx, with fees paid in crypto currency: Steem Based Dollars. If you want more information, join the Steemblogs Club on Discord
- Narrative, a crypto blogging platform
- Instagram is a mostly visual platform where I post microblogs about fluff: usually food and the cats; posts that sometimes
promisehint about future WordPress posts.
On the Steem platform, I am part of these communities
Let me help with your English writing
Rates depend on the depth of edit required
More about why I am offering this service here